At Grady, Hayes & Neary LLC, the strength of our firm's practice stems from the skills of our attorneys and staff, as well as the depth of their professional experiences. We aim to exceed our clients' expectations using our responsive, thorough approach to problem solving. Learn more about our attorneys and staff by clicking the links below:
- Thomas G. Boyer: Banking transactions, regulations and creditor’s rights; corporate transactions and disputes; and real estate transactions have been Tom’s areas of concentration during his 40 years legal career. Contact Tom if you require assistance in any of these legal disciplines.
- Lance S. Grady: Lance has practiced in Wisconsin for 25 years. His practice is primarily concentrated in the areas of insurance law and construction defect litigation. Contact Lance for skilled, seasoned representation if you are facing litigation in the greater Milwaukee area.
- Scott J. Grady: Scott has almost three decades’ experience in Wisconsin commercial law. His practice revolves around commercial and corporate law, real estate transactions and development, creditor rights, and general business transactions. Contact Scott for expert assistance with any of these issues.
- Stephen W. Hayes: Stephen has had an active litigation practice for over 35 years. As an adoptions attorney in Milwaukee, Stephen handles all areas of children’s law, including adoptions, surrogacy, foster care, and guardianships. He also litigates in the areas of municipal law, estate contests, and civil trials and appeals. Contact Stephen if you need a Kenosha adoption attorney, or a practiced litigator in almost any area of the law.
- Daniel K. Miller: Dan's practice focuses primarily on litigation, with an emphasis in the areas of commercial and insurance law, as well as creditor rights. Contact Dan if you are in need of assistance with any of these legal areas.
- Elizabeth Neary: Elizabeth’s 27-year practice has a dual focus on business and commercial litigation and children’s issues. Elizabeth is a focused and experienced business litigator. As an experienced Milwaukee adoption attorney, Elizabeth handles all cases related to children, particularly adoption, foster care, termination of parental rights, and guardianships. Contact Elizabeth if you need a seasoned business litigator or sensitive and experienced attorney for children's issues in Milwaukee.