At Grady, Hayes & Neary, our attorneys include experienced litigators with practice before Wisconsin state and federal courts, representing clients in matters throughout the court system. Our litigation attorneys have represented clients all through the state of Wisconsin and have traveled all over the state, and beyond, to obtain the best possible results.
Our attorneys always fight for the rights of our clients, whether outside or inside the courtroom and whether negotiating a settlement or trying a case to a judge or jury. We will help you understand your options throughout the legal process, and if you decide that litigation is the right path for you, our attorneys are experienced in countless areas of litigation, including the following:
• Wills and Estate Contest Litigation: Is someone unfairly benefiting from the will or estate of your loved one? We can help protect your rights.
• Adoption Litigation: If one party is preventing your adoption from being completed successfully, we will fight for you and your child.
• Paternity Litigation: Do you have a dispute with the other parent over placement or financial issues? We can help.
• Real Estate Litigation: From condemnation proceedings to title disputes to tax assessment contests, our attorneys are equipped to handle all areas of real estate and property litigation. Whether arising in the context of a real estate transaction, development or real estate tax assessments, our attorneys can protect your rights.
• Business and Commercial Litigation: From partnership and vendor disputes to breaches of contract, we can represent the best interests of your business.